Sunday Streets Western Addition gives you the opportunity to explore Fillmore and Fulton Streets by foot, or bike. Sunday Streets will take place on Baker St between Fell and McAllister Streets, Fulton St between Baker and Fillmore Streets, and Fillmore St between Fulton St and Geary Blvd.
Moving at a bit of a slower place, you will find all kinds of hidden gems along this route. From local art, great views of the gorgeous City Hall, the famous painted ladies, to a variety of delicious restaurants, you are sure to have a great experience along this route.
Download the route map or view it on googlemaps.
Parking Changes & Towing Information:
The Sunday Streets route is towed of all vehicles beginning at 8am on Sunday, including the following streets:
- Baker St between Fell and McAllister
- Fulton St between Baker and Fillmore
- Fillmore St between Fulton and Geary
No parking or stopping will be allowed on these streets after 8am (even if you’re just stopping for a quick cup of coffee, your car may be towed).
Alternate Parking: As an alternative to on-street parking on these days, two nearby parking garages will offer $7 flat rate parking for any vehicles that enter before 12 p.m. The flat rate will be good through 6pm, after which hourly rates will apply.
- Japan Center Main Garage 1610 Geary Boulevard, open 7am-3am
- Fillmore Street Annex Garage 1650 Fillmore Street, open 6:30am-1:30am
Detours & Local Access
Streets begin closing to vehicle traffic starting at 10:00am, and will remain closed to vehicle traffic until 4pm.
- Vehicle traffic will be allowed to cross the Sunday Streets route on Hayes, Divisadero, McAllister, and Eddy Streets.
- North and southbound traffic should use Masonic, Divisadero or Webster Streets instead of Fillmore St.
- East and westbound traffic should use Fell, Hayes, McAllister, Eddy Streets or Geary Blvd instead of Fulton St.
If you need vehicle access to/from your home, place of business, or place of worship during this time, please contact us as early as possible.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-344-0489 to coordinate access.